The Condor 3 Day Assault Pack offers a large main load capacity compartment, separate hydration bladder compartment and with a total of seven compartments the 3 day pack has plenty of room for all of your gear. The 3 day pack offers body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, a sternum strap and waist belt for securing the pack. The 3 day assault pack features external side compression straps to keep your gear tight. There are heavy-Duty carry and drag handles on all 3 sides for easy transportation. The main compartment features two double zipper pulls for easy access. The rear of the 3 day assault pack is padded for extra comfort and maximum airflow.
- Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders.
- Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum strap and waist belt.
- External side compression straps.
- Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle.
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access.
- Individual foam pad back panel for extra comfort and maximum airflow.
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage.
Total of Seven Compartments:
- Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gear also has two extra mesh pockets. (22" x 13" x 8")
- Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and penholders.
- Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5" x 6" x 3") with three elastic closure mash pocket and a zipper mesh pocket.
- Two side pockets (9" x 5" x 2.5") one on each side.
- One Compartment for hydration systems.